Wednesday, January 14, 2009

T.R. and Susie (Fowler) Miller

I am very excited about this "New Old Photo." These are my great-great grandparents Miller. Thomas Robert and Emily Susan (Fowler) Miller. I wrote about Susie in my brickwall blog. I have never seen a photo of Tom and Susie so I was thrilled when this photo was identified as them. The photo was probably taken about 1940 or '41 as Susie died in 1943. My great-aunt has provided the additional information that Susie died of cancer (her obituary just says a long illness). The location of the photo hasn't been identified but most of the others found with this were taken in Resaca, GA where my great-grandparents Patterson lived. This photo might have also been taken there or somewhere around Calhoun, GA (both are in Gordon Co., GA).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment