Sunday, March 29, 2009

FxGS Conference

I've spent the last two days at the Fairfax Genealogical Society Conference (www.fxgs.org). I talked to a lot of people and attended some great lectures. I learned some new skills I'm looking forward to trying out, as well.
My husband and I were both volunteering so it's been several early mornings so we're pretty tired and ready for a break. It's been interesting because we've almost exclusively been in the hotel since Friday afternoon (only going out to dinner after dark on Friday). Our room was on the indoor courtyard side so we didn't even have a window outside. While driving home it seems spring has sprung just since we left on Friday! Hopefully some much desired spring weather will finally inspire me to start, finish, and continue various genealogy projects. I'm hoping to feature some of these on this blog and inspire others to get going on their genealogy projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment